Patch 4.2 is almost upon us! Or maybe it’s not actually… well one thing is for sure and that is that we are BACK after an E3 break. Blizzard didn’t really do anything with E3 but we figure that’s not so surprising after all. There was no shortage of news when it came to patch 4.2 though, and we dive into the news with tonight’s guest Phantomus, the original Drenden Horde House player!
You might be surprised when you hear about Xtofer’s week in WoW, but you probably won’t be too surprised at all to hear about his adventures in ERP. Oh boy, it’s going to be one of THOSE shows…
All this and your feedback including twitter topics, a lack of e-mails and MORE on the show that’s all things Warcraft (and Wii-U) but never too srsly, HORDE HOUSE
Episode 29- Taped June 17th, 2011
Hello, Welcome back, Etc.
* Why do you play WoW?
* How did you find this show?
* Who are your mains, alts, etc
* Drenden- Is it really that bad?
How was your week in Azeroth?
XTOFER WITH THE NEWS
* Valor points for boss kills in new Firelands raids increased
* Valor points will be converted to 47 silver per point if over cap
* Druids getting a fire kitty
* New trailer for patch 4.2 released
* “map” animation back in the game for 4.2
* Authenticator change
TOPIC OF THE WEEK: What extra “goldsinks” does WoW need?
Tweets n’ Emails
End of show… BYE